Sunday, June 5, 2016

Jillian Michaels Detox water challange my results


Jillian Michaels detox water

I did the 7 day Jillian Michaels Detox water challenge.  Taking this detox claims you can lose 5-8 pounds.
 Here is what you need,
-2 liters of water
-7 bags of dandelion tea
-100% cranberry juice
-fresh lemons or lemon juice
Directions: steep 1 bag of dandelion tea in 2 liter of boiling water for at least 15 minutes.  Add 1 tablespoon of cranberry juice to your tea and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.  Drink the whole thing every day for 7 days.  Drink hot or cold depending on your preference.
I followed this recipe for the first 4 days but I really did not like the taste, I read that some people were making this recipe with only 16 oz. of water and still getting the same results so that is what I did for the last 3 days.  My weight fluctuated during this actually going up after the first day.  In the end I did lose a total of 2 pounds, so not really close to the 5-8 pounds that it claims.  I also ate a very strict low carb diet and worked out while doing this so the weight loss probably did not happen due to this recipe.  I am at a healthy weight for my height and already drink a lot of water so that could be why I only lost 2 pounds.  All and all 2 pounds in one week is pretty good and if you have trouble drinking enough water throughout the day, taking this challenge would probably be really helpful.  As for me I will stick with green tea and lemon water, I'm not a big fan of the flavor of the dandelion tea.  Has anyone else done this, what were your results?

No comments:

Post a Comment