Saturday, June 4, 2016

Low carb menu day 5

Low carb menu day 5

 
 
For Breakfast I had 2 cups of coffee with  low carb coffee creamer for a total of about 2 carbs for breakfast.  I got so busy and wasn't really hungry, so I didn't end up eating until 2:00 p.m.
Lunch at 2:00 p.m. consisted of a chef salad, 2 cups spring mix, a hard boiled egg, cheddar cheese, half an avocado, some sliced deli turkey, and just a little tomato and cucumber, and a sliced pickle, with 2 tablespoons of ranch dressing.  9 Carbs for the salad.
I had dinner at about 7:30 the family was having pizza so I made a pizza salad-sorry no picture.  it consisted of  2 cups spring mix, Turkey pepperoni, 3 pepperoncini, 1 cut up piece of string cheese, 1 tablespoon of bacon bits, and 2 tablespoons ranch dressing.  For a total of 8 carbs.  This was really good and I didn't feel like I was missing out on the pizza.
I had dessert tonight, 1 cup of sugar free lime Jello and 2 tablespoons of whipped cream, totaling 4 carbs.
I totaled 23 carbs for the day which is a little over I'm trying to stay between 18-22 net carbs per day.


No comments:

Post a Comment