Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Low Carb Menu Day 9

I started my day with a cup of coffee with low carb creamer, and added 1 packet equal. 2 Carbs
Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, with 1 oz. cheese, 1/4 of an avocado, and 2 tablespoons salsa. 5 Carbs

For Lunch I had an Atkins bar chocolate chip cookie dough and its not even cheating, they are really good especially if your starting to miss sweets. 3 Carbs

For Dinner we had BLT's of course I had mine minus the bread.  I had 2 Romaine lettuce leafs with 2 slices of bacon on each a tsp. of mayo, and sliced tomato, definitely try this if you haven't its very good.  I had 1/2 a cup of sliced cucumbers with 1 tablespoon of ranch.  I also made deviled eggs and had two yum.  7 Carbs for Dinner


Can't forget dessert sugar free lime jello with 2 tablespoons whipped cream only 1 carb.  My carb count for the day comes to 18 carbs.




No comments:

Post a Comment