Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Low carb menu day 8-What I ate

I started my morning with a cup of coffee and low carb creamer, I added a packet of equal sweetener making my cup of coffee 2 carbs.
For Breakfast I had a delicious low carb chocolate shake, it had a scoop of chocolate protein powder, 1/2 an avocado, 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter, blended with ice.  This was so good tasted like a chocolate milkshake.  7.3 carbs for the shake


 The shake kept me full through lunch time I wasn't hungry until about 2:00 so I had a snack of 2 hard boiled eggs.  About 1 carb for the eggs.


For Dinner I made low carb mozzarella stuffed Italian sausage meatballs, I had 5 meatballs a serving of these meatballs is 3 but they are small with 1 medium zucchini made into noodles, with 1/2 cup Bertolli alfredo sauce with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese. Came out to about 9 carbs, but it was a very filling meal.  Days total carb count came out to 19.3.

No comments:

Post a Comment